RE: What steps do you guys follow during AC Maintenance on residential Equipment
With Cooling season approaching my companies cooling tune-ups are going to be in full force. My question for you guys is how do you approach your cooling tune-ups?
- How long is the average visit?
- how long do you spend in the house
- do you charge extra for chemical clean and rinse?
- if the blower wheel on the furnace/ah is dirty is it an extra cost to the customer to clean
- How deep do you go with cfm measurements? is a simple static check with blower chart good enough or do you pull out the toys (hotwire,Vane ect)
I am a new apprentice and my company is a rather large outfit with a lot of maintenance plans so just trying to see how I can improve